jobs in Allambie Heights NSW
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- They are key players in all major grocery, independents, P&C and retail space.
- Ensuring products are displayed in store reflecting category insights guidelines.
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Competitive salary in this permanent role, fast paced and dynamic environment, good opportunity for solving problems and implement improvements.
- Reporting into the Technology Lead, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Corporate discounts with multiple business partners.
- Proven track record in high achievement in sales and sales targets.
- Lead and manage the sales team.
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Be the face of digital technology and implementation for brand.
- Proven ability to lead, develop and manage teams and individuals to meet key performance…
- Join a globally recognised business.
- Opportunity to work for a company that values work and life balance.
- Our client falls under a multi national business, they…
- Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Our client is excited to offer:
- Engaging effectively with business and technical stakeholders to ensure…
- Our client is an international retail brand with a growing foot print across Australia.
- Join a growing retail business and a growing HR team.
- Available to start in 1-3 weeks.
- View for extension and permanant position.
- Our client is a market leading FMCG business.
- This role suits an individual who is bright, eager and energetic, who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.