jobs in Allambie Heights NSW
You refined by:
NSW Government (undo)
- The NSW Department of Education ensures young children get the best start in life by supporting and regulating the early childhood education and care sector.
- Relevant tertiary and/or professional qualifications in ICT or a related discipline.
- Describe the resolution of a complex ICT Infrastructure related problem in…
- We recognise that we operate in a diverse community and welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander…
- How your skills and experience make you the best person for role, and.
- Applications Close 11.59pm, Sunday 2 February 2020.
- Why you are interested in the role?
- Qualifications acceptable for professional membership of the Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA), or tertiary qualifications and experience…
- Tertiary qualifications and/or significant industry experience in place making, urban design, property, economic development, events, arts/culture, marketing,…
- A resume (maximum five pages) outlining your skills, experience and qualifications as well as two current referees.
- To access the role description click here.
- For example, recruitment and induction of staff to ensure minimum staffing levels, ongoing training and development of staff, implementing a new policy or…
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE 40116) is essential, tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline would be advantageous.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or extensive industry experience in social sciences, stakeholder management, community engagement, social planning, communications,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.