jobs in Allambie Heights NSW
You refined by:
Account Manager (undo)
- Current holder of full time drivers licence.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans across key accounts.
- Resolve key account issues and complaints.
I Need Website
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Your work would be involve answering phone calls, following up on leads, organizing reporting, managing suppliers and attending meetings.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or related fields, or equivalent business experience.
- Participate in weekly meeting, prepared to discuss current…
- Become well versed in online booking trends in the tour and activity industry to share relevant information with clients.
- Some experience in B2B or B2C sales.
$120,000 a year
- To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Provide on-going consultation and risk analysis.
- This is no ordinary sales or business development manager job; we don’t believe in a hard-sell as our core values allow us to focus purely on building long-term…
- We have a variety of benefits including discounts on Optus products and services, salary packaging, sustainable transport options, career development tools and…
- Staff discounts across the GPC Asia Pacific group of Companies;
- To make an application, please click 'Apply' to complete the Repco Australia application form…
- The Account Manager will have a high level of exposure to clients and is a key part of the Relationship team, so is passionate about customer services and…
- Minimum 2yrs of media sales experience or equivalent experience within the industry.
- If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.