jobs in Allambie Heights NSW
$60,000 a year
- With 7000 retail stores across 130 countries, they are focused on delivering an exciting brand and customer experience that it is consistent and considered, but…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- A minimum of 2 years experience in retail management.
- Strong understanding of retail KPIs.
- If you are a people-oriented leader with high standards in retail,…
- And because Dan Murphy’s is part of Woolworths Group, you’ll be part of Australia’s largest retail group.
- When Dan Murphy opened his first liquor store in 1952,…
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous retail leadership experience along with a passion for driving customer experience excellence and the…
- Retail management experience, with a background in sports/lifestyle retail highly regarded.
- We currently have an opportunity within our Neutral Bay store and…
- If you are passionate about retail and people, love lingerie, want to work for an international company and this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to…
- If you love our brand and want to join a successful Australian fashion business, please send us your cover letter and resume today.
- What are we looking for?
- Train and develop retail team in product and technical knowledge and how to utilize this knowledge in the sales process.
- Assist in the supervision of the store.
- A rewarding incentive program like no other retailer!
- We're a youthful menswear brand looking for a Assistant Store manager for our Homeush DFO store.
- Ensure store operations and retail standards are implemented and maintained.
- Drive sales to smash budgets and targets- take your store to the next level!
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.