jobs in Allambie Heights NSW
You refined by:
Contract Administrator (undo)
- Please Note - the successful candidate/s for this position will be asked to consent to a police check.
- Other duties as directed by Tandem.
- What you’ll be doing:
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- Tertiary qualifications in Contracts Administration, Business Management or related field.
- All applications will be held with the strictest of confidence.
- Construction Management degree or related.
- Be well-presented and an excellent team player.
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02…
- Ensure company databases and filing, including project tracking are kept up to date with accurate information showing the current status of projects.
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- Our client has been established in Sydney for over 20 years and in that time have constantly had a reputation for delivering high quality fitout and…
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience contracts administration.
- Our client has developed an excellent reputation as a specialist commercial fit out and refurb…
$85,000 - $120,000 a year
- This group is privately owned by a strong, dedicated and energetic management team.
- Preparation and administration of contracts.
- Up to $120k depending on exp.
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- Prepare and submit any reporting related to business activity.
- A generous salary package and commission will be paid to to the right candidate.
Triton Search and Select
$75,000 - $110,000 a year
- Covering a range of new build and fit-out projects with a range of blue-chip clients to be envied this diverse tier 2 company is on track for a great start to…
Purple Patch Consulting
$140,000 a year
- Providing on-site contract administration assistance, as required.
- Excellent communication skills will be your key strength, in particular the ability to adapt…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.