jobs in Allambie Heights NSW
You refined by:
Customer Service Representative (undo)
- Complete administration tasks related to customer transactions and Opal card administration.
- Successful outcome of a National Police Check.
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to customers to introduce the program and obtain customer information.
- Answering and managing inbound customer calls.
j2 Cloud Services
St Leonards NSW
- Engagement with customers will be via phone, email and help-desk tickets – with the main objective being first call resolution.
- Engaged, passionate and dedicated, our team’s deliver the outstanding service that makes sure our customers keep coming back.
- Dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries.
- High school degree or equivalent business qualifications.
- Minimum two years industry experience.
- Training and Personnel development plan.
Healthcare Professionals Group
Northern Beaches NSW
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate effectively with Customers.
- Effectively handle email, telephone and fax enquiries from customers,…
- Maintain high standards of store presentation, marketing material and stock management.
- We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, Customer Service…
Pharmaceutial & Medical Professionals
- Our client strives to do the right thing by the customers and their patients and is looking for candidates to join the company and share this vision.
- Speaking directly with customers on the telephone.
- Providing feedback to our internal team on what customers are saying and how you think we can improve the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.