jobs in Allambie Heights NSW
You refined by:
Lane Cove NSW
- Greet clients/patients, scheduling appointments, answering phones, etc.
- Coordinate meetings, clinic marketing activities and related matters.
$60,000 a year
- Additional administrative duties including mail processing, word processing, tenders/ proposals, filing, scanning etc.
$25.08 an hour
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes.
- As a Receptionist you're at our frontline.
$1,142 - $1,180 a week
- The successful candidate would work closely with the other reception staff, nuclear medicine technologists, nuclear medicine physicians, radiologists, nursing…
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- Someone who takes good care of their appearance.
- We look for people who are sociable and outgoing and who can bring their own style to our fun, thriving work…
- As Australia's market leader in litigation support, we are currently seeking an outgoing individual to join the role of receptionist for our Sydney office!
- We are an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, electrical goods, small…
- A drivers licence and own vehicle.
- Previous experience in a medical reception/veterinary reception role.
- Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Regis is an industry leading, national aged care provider that offers a range of care and support services to suit the individual needs of senior Australians.
Eckardt Guanlao Consulting
$65,000 a year
- Screen incoming calls and direct them as needed.
- In this role you will oversee the day to day management of this busy law firm’s reception desk, greeting guests…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.