- Answering calls from corporate and business customers about a range of simple to complex enquiries.
- NAB’s core values include, passion for customers, will to…
$30 an hour
- Current Police Check within the last 6 months (or willing to obtain).
- Maintenance officer required to work 3 days per week at an aged care facility, commencing…
$26 an hour
- Aged Care facility in the South East of Melbourne requiring a handyperson/general labourer for casual shifts.
- Police Check (within the last 6 months, or willing…
$32.60 an hour
- This recognised state government body services the Victorian public by promoting the community support to promote the sense of safety and care.
- This reputable state government organisation services the Victorian public and are solely committed to taking appropriate action in the case of emergencies and…
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- In return, you’ll work in this fantastic education organisation with a strong team culture- they really care about their staff.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$55,000 a year
- Engaging with customers to provide solutions to their car loans & insurance queries.
- Assisting our customers to meet their vehicle finance needs.
$28 an hour
- Reception assistance including answering calls, making appointments, giving out clinician availability and greeting clients on arrival.
- What you need to do now.
$30 an hour
- This suburban aged care facility located in Melbourne’s inner east fosters a welcoming environment both low-level and high-level needs residents.
$32 an hour
- Local Laws Officer required to complete the Tree Program (overhanging vegetation) on a 3+ month contract.
- Your duties on a daily basis will include assisting…
Be the first to see new jobs in Aspendale VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.