Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Personal Assistant duties, ordering stationary and office supplies, assisting with client/tenant queries, coordinating travel arrangements.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$55,000 a year
- Answering calls and directing to relevant departments.
- This company are currently looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated receptionist to be the first point…
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the general reception and administration duties within the office.
- Typing up quotes for customers.
- This role will be Reception driven with Administration duties so you will need to be comfortable to do so.
- Your day to day duties will include:
- As the receptionist your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Previous reception and customer service experience.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Amazing opportunity for experienced Receptionist to join a fun and fast-paced working environment.
- Handling a high volume of walk-in customers.
We have removed 17 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.