Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Ideally you will have 2 or more years administration experience.
- Some of our biggest clients are looking for enthusiastic and professional receptionist on a…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$27 an hour
- Handling a high volume of walk-in customers.
- Assisting customers in the set up and completion of online forms.
- Au, or call Brianna now on 9601 8433.
- Other Ad Hoc duties as required.
- Candidates who hold an Agents Representative Certificate are encouraged to apply.
- Duties you can expect to be performing are:
- You'll have recent reception experience and be able to score highly on a data entry accuracy test.
- You'll be given general administration tasks such as…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Greeting and making customers feel welcomed to the institution, as well as answering any queries.
- Your day to day duties would include but not be limited to:
$25 - $35 an hour
- A well-established construction organisation seeking an experienced receptionist / administration officer, with a passionate and ambitious attitude,…
- You will be working for an energetic and positive team and will also receive training on systems and processes for the company.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Your duties will cover all aspects of reception and general administrative support.
- This includes assisting property managers with inquiries, data entry and…
- Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- In order to be successful in this role, previous receptionist experience is required, along with:
We have removed 16 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.