jobs in Baxter VIC
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- An award winning residential, architectural studio with standout projects in Melbourne, Sydney and Queensland.
- Ideally, you will possess the below:
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- With projects spanning across commercial developments, residential, seniors living, medical, health, retail, hospitality and education.
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
- General office administration and reception duties.
- Bookkeeping and data entry duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support duties to the Executive team.
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- You will be joining a well known and respected design studio with a very strong local brand presence.
- The practice is very strong across both Architecture and…
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- Aspect Personnel are working in partnership with an industry-respected Melbourne based Commercial Contractor who specialize in complex fit out & refurbishments…
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- If you would like to hear more about this role or you would like to have a confidential conversation about your next career move, please contact Colin on 0431…
$160,000 - $200,000 a year
- Melbourne Water encourages all applications, including, mature age and young job seekers, members of the LGBTIQ+ community, people from culturally diverse…
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Be a degree qualified Town Planner, or come with relevant industry experience.
- 1 on 1 on the job training and development is provided from day one!
$70,000 - $100,000 a year
- Their building project portfolio includes education, healthcare, commercial, mixed-use, retail, industrial and high-rise projects for both public and private…
$90,000 - $130,000 a year
- Trade background or degree qualification.
- SALARY: $100,000 - $120,000.
- PROJECTS: Apartments up to $40M.
- As the Foreman you will be reporting to the Site Manager…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.