jobs in Baxter VIC
You refined by:
Account Manager (undo)
- Tertiary qualifications in business or related discipline would be advantageous however not essential.
- Key understanding of current market and industry trends.
- Account Managers will be expected to build high and wide relationships, establish a defensible barrier to competitors, maximizing the business potential of…
ADSTAFF ADVERTISING RECRUITMENT
- Understanding of adaptation of brand templates for web based requirements.
- Friendly outgoing and engaging personality.
- Flexible, calm and can-do attitude.
$75,000 a year
- Your future employer is a reputable and innovative payment plan service provider.
- Utilise your communication skills as you conduct inbound enquiries to…
$65,000 - $90,000 a year
- 2 years previous broking experience within the SME Commercial environment.
- A generous remuneration package (based on skills and experience).
$65,000 - $80,000 a year
- Provide key feedback, communications and daily instructions to your service providers through state of the art applications and technology systems.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- In return, we offer a competitive salary package plus generous commission scheme, a fantastic environment that recognizes effort and outcomes while providing…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- An awesome boutique, full-service agency are looking to hire an equally awesome account manager.
- This agency works with top tiered clients and the best kind of…
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- VIC Territory (2/3 days regional per month).
- The Candidate: The ideal candidate will have sold a product to the education market, preferably primary schools.
- Will communicate progress against account plan and other related developments to all relevant stakeholders.
- "Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.