jobs in Bell Post Hill VIC
You refined by:
Disability Support Worker (undo)
Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC
- A minimum of 3 days per week (not weekends) Certificate III in Individual Support, Aged Care, Disability Care or higher, or currently studying towards.
Private Respite and Accommodation Services
$28.38 - $33.45 an hour
- Community Access – One on one support for recreational and leisure activities that enhance participants social skills • Personal care and meal preparation as…
WeKare Disability Support Services
Point Cook VIC
$28 - $45 an hour
- A certified copy of your current passport.
- A current driver’s license is desirable.
- Current Australian National Police Check (Required).
- Have a current, or willing be to obtain a First Aid (HLTAID003) and CPR (HLTAID001) certificate.
- This can include assisting with daily living activities,…
Point Cook VIC
- Disability care certificate/age care certificate.
- Current Australian National Police Check.
- Current Australian National Police Check (Preferred).
- A current First Aid Level II and CPR certificate.
- Certificate IV in Disability, or other relevant qualification is essential.
Prestige Inhome Care
$29.27 an hour
- Prepared to take on transport shifts and have a current driver’s licence, a reliable roadworthy vehicle and full comprehensive car insurance.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.