jobs in Bellbird Park QLD
$60,000 a year
- The ideal candidate must be degree-qualified (Finance/Economics/Commerce or related) and be highly self-driven.
- Fun, fast-paced, open and energetic office.
$28 an hour
- Our client is a national employer's membership organisation with over 90 years' experience representing community pharmacy in the Australian health care system.
- Manage financial and administrative work-flows associated with the Symposium, such as registration and database management, abstracts, speakers, compliance…
- At least 2 years' drafting experience.
- Reputable within the manufacturing industry, you will be working within the automotive sector of the business.
- 12 month contract with an iconic brand.
- To be considered for this role, you will be an experienced, enthusiastic, and self-motivated and have previous work…
$40 - $52 an hour
- Manage administration of end to end sourcing project.
- My client is a well-respected Statutory Authority in Brisbane CBD.
- Adherence to policy and procedure.
- Qualified knowledge and experience resolving level 1 and 2 desktop issues via phone, email and beyond.
- On offer is a long term contract role with a leading…
- Reputable within the manufacturing industry, my clients' specialisation ranges from materials handling to sheet metal fabrication.
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- My client is a leading not-for-profit organisation with thousands of employees across the country who plays an integral part in community care and support…
- Proven ability to effectively plan, prioritise and manage multiple and competing activities to deliver IT services to meet business expectations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.