jobs in Bellbird Park QLD
- You’ll bring a positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile.
- They have loads of fun cooking and serving the best chicken to great customers.
- You will be working in a team environment, inbound calls assisting customers with queries and providing customer solutions over the telephone.
- The GAP Kennel Attendant will work collaboratively with GAP employees and key stakeholders to enhance GAP's functionality as an animal welfare entity and to…
- We’re looking for people who identify problems and provide feedback to ensure our customer service stays relevant and current.
- Community Education: ensures guest is aware of in-store community bulletin board – for information and resources regarding yoga and other health, fitness and…
$80,489 - $90,784 a year
- Qualification or an equivalent combination.
- Education, training and/or relevant.
- Promotion and registration of events.
- Relevant committee sites and associated.
$28.44 - $29.71 an hour
- In return for your skills, effort and enthusiastic commitment you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education…
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their…
- We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, enthusiastic and driven customer service experts to join our Direct Lending team located in Brisbane.
- Yellow Cabs are always looking for bright, enthusiastic staff who are ready to join a happy successful team.
- Applicants may also be required to be available for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.