jobs in Bellbird Park QLD
You refined by:
St Lucia QLD (undo)
$87,022 - $94,885 a year
- As our ideal candidate, you will have either a degree with at least four (4) years subsequent relevant experience or extensive experience and management…
$69,408 - $77,307 a year
- A Bachelor of Science (Honours) or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Cover letter addressing key selection criteria.
$79,200 - $85,067 a year
- Qualifications and training equivalent to an undergraduate degree in science communication, marketing, journalism or a related discipline with at least 2-3…
$69,343 - $92,782 a year
- The full-time equivalent base salary will be in the range $69,342.89-$92,782.26 plus super of up to 17%.
- Involves detailed engineering design and analysis to…
$69,342 - $92,782 a year
- The full-time equivalent base salary will be in the range $69,342- $92,782 plus super of up to 9.5%.
- Statement addressing key selection criteria.
$30,000 a year
- To be eligible, you must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by research.
- It played a key role in contributing to UQ attaining the highest possible…
- Applicants should hold, or expect to receive, a First Class Honours degree (or the equivalent) in physics.
- The University of Queensland is recognised nationally…
- The Divisions support state-of-the art facilities including the Centre for Microscopy and Microanalysis, which houses new cryo-electron microscopes; the NMR…
- These pillars focus AIBN's research efforts on developing new products, processes and devices for improving human health, the environment and quality of life.
$40,000 a year
- The University of Queensland is recognised nationally and internationally for its research programs across a broad area of mathematics and statistics, and is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.