jobs in Brunswick West VIC
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Victorian Government (undo)
- Our hospitals and emergency departments are located at Frankston and Rosebud, and we provide a wide range of community health, dental, rehabilitation, mental…
- A relevant tertiary qualification would also be highly regarded.
- The cover letter should be no more than three pages and address the key selection criteria.
$134,489 a year
- Responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description.
- Graduate qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety, Science or…
- An education support class position supports the educational services being provided to students, but must not include duties of teaching as defined in clause 2…
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory National Police Check conducted by Austin Health and a Working With Children Check.
$134,489 a year
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Employment Law or related discipline and/or proven experience undertaking a similar role in a…
- Departmental employees are required to comply with all legal requirements including the Child Safe Standards to keep children safe from harm and abuse.
- All classroom teachers may be required to undertake other duties in addition to their rostered teaching duties provided the responsibility is appropriate to the…
- The successful applicant should have or be eligible for RCPA or equivalent specialist qualifications in Anatomical Pathology, and be registered or eligible for…
- Teachers currently registered or eligible for registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching and qualified to teach and/or have demonstrated experience…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.