jobs in Buckley VIC
$26 - $30 an hour
- Providing front office reception services, answering and directing incoming telephone calls to appropriate personnel, taking and passing on messages.
$35 an hour
- Keep up to date and integrate any changes to relevant legislation, policies or work practices.
- Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide…
$25 - $27 an hour
- Maintain records and databases such as personnel, finance and other relevant data.
- Manage all phone calls and correspondence within the office.
$28.38 an hour
- The potential opportunity to be trained in licence-testing, which involves you being out on the road with learner drivers, assessing and documenting driving…
$42.67 an hour
- Tertiary qualifications in public affairs, media or marketing, journalism, communications or public relations or equivalent experience.
- What you need to do now.
- Hold a current Working With Children check.
- Appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per.
Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Minimum degree level qualifications in OHS or a related area.
- In addition, interested candidates should send in a cover letter and resume that demonstrates how…
- Working in the animal management team, you will be responding to and investigating animal management related complaints and conducting animal pick-ups on a…
$45.74 an hour
- Tertiary qualifications in public affairs, media or marketing, journalism, communications or public relations and/or equivalent experience.
$27.55 an hour
- Review customers current financial position & tailor a repayment plan to best suit their situation.
- On-site cafe with staff discounts!
- Au or call us now.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.