jobs in Burwood East VIC
- Exposure to a range of education networks in your local area.
- If you live in or can travel to any of these areas and are interested to try out a range of…
- Anzuk Education is a global education recruitment agency operating across Australia, the UK, and LA.
- Click the 'apply' button and upload your CV and cover…
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees that have directly observed your teaching (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates).
$364 a day
- Registration with Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration.
- Anzuk education is currently welcoming applications from Secondary English teachers…
- Certificate IV Disability or equivalent qualifications.
- Current detailed CV outlining relevant & recent experience to the role.
- Food Handler's Certificate/ Commercial Cookery.
- Anzuk is the leading specialist education agency in Melbourne, supplying highly motivated and reliable casual…
- Level 2 First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certification.
- A minimum 2 to 3 years' experience as a Centre manager.
- Right to work in Australia.
- 2 relevant references in an education setting.
- Cert III/Diploma in children's services, Cert III/IV Education Support or studying towards an education degree.
- Secondary teaching qualification or IT Equivalent.
- Current CV outlining teaching experience.
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees…
- Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis qualifications.
- A qualification in Early Childhood Education (or an ACECQA approved equivalent).
Be the first to see new jobs in Burwood East VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.