jobs in Burwood East VIC
You refined by:
Customer Service Officer (undo)
- You must have a full valid driver’s licence and a clean driving history (driving history check will be required).
- What you'll need to succeed.
- As the face and voice of the company, you will be well presented with an outgoing yet professional & confident demeanour.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills.
- A national criminal history check;• an international criminal history check where applicants have worked overseas;• holding or obtaining a Working with Children…
- This company are a leading organisation in After School Care and are passionate about the what they do and how they go about it.
Woods & Co Recruitment
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- Hospitality, retail or office-based experience (preferred).
- Work with managers who care.
- Liaising with Brokers and Customers.
- What's in it for you?
- You will be responsible for answering high volume calls from existing customers within the building trade.
- Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- The Customer Service Officer position is a key retail role, which requires you to actively listen to our customers and provide them with relevant product…
- Warming calling and meeting expectations and answering all customer enquiries.
- Be responsive and address all customers needs via phone and email.
$28 - $29 an hour
- Administration and Customer Service Support.
- Working from their Tullamarine site, the opportunity has arisen to join their Customer Service team full-time…
- Teller duties including general enquiries, account opening/closing, deposits, withdrawals.
- We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of…
Be the first to see new jobs in Burwood East VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.