- Current drivers licence and own vehicle (during probationary period).
- Minimum 2 years' experience in FMCG/sales industry.
- Visit on and off-premise retailers.
- Provide support for all applications running on servers and desktops and all hardware associated with the applications.
- To book, attend and manage meetings within a specified sales sector.
- Engage with regular sales training and process development.
- OTE of up to $100k.
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Ideally 12-18 months work experience in a corporate sales or hospitality or retail environment.
- Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Stay up to date with current hiring trends, candidates and become a true market expert in your particular vertical.
- Fantastic career progression on offer.
- Support key HR projects in 2020 centred around business growth.
- Free parking available on site.
- Our client is a global business with a large diverse workforce.
- Our client is a global, luxury, retail brand with a growing presence in the Australian market.
- Previous experience in retail is not required.
- Our client is a financial institution based in the CBD.
- They have a strong presence in the market and have had rapid growth and now the opportunity has arisen…
- Manage event administration support requirements including registration, event collateral, CPD certificates, co-ordination of artwork requirements and running…
- Prepare sales decks and relevant presentation materials to aid in growing our business during partner meetings.
- Opportunity to grow and manage a team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.