$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- This womenswear brand has an established foothold in the luxury goods market with over 30 retail boutiques nationwide.
- Having experienced sequential growth within their ANZ business they are looking to enhance their operations capability and are recruiting an Operations Manager…
- Our client is a luxury retail brand.
- Interest in the retail industry.
- Answering front line HR enquiries.
- Exposure to the full employee life cycle.
- Exploit retail data base and develop a performing and cost effective customer relationship program.
- Integrate initiatives that build strong relationships…
- Develop an annual sales plan for input into the company's annual business plan;
- The Conference Company are looking for a Business Development Executive to be…
- The client is a global property management software company that is now looking to expand their brand to the APAC region.
- Provide support for all applications running on servers and desktops and all hardware associated with the applications.
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Ideally 12-18 months work experience in a corporate sales or hospitality or retail environment.
- Your day-to-day duties will include:
- They are a key partner for Hasbro games and have the likes of Monopoly, Cluedo, Trivial Pursuit, Risk, Top Trumps, Waddington's under their impressive portfolio…
- Our client is a global, luxury, retail brand with a growing presence in the Australian market.
- Previous experience in retail is not required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.