- Our client is a luxury retail brand.
- Interest in the retail industry.
- Answering front line HR enquiries.
- Exposure to the full employee life cycle.
- Integrate initiatives that build strong relationships through all retail channels: stores, on-line and mail order.
- Great culture and supportive team.
- Having experienced sequential growth within their ANZ business they are looking to enhance their operations capability and are recruiting an Operations Manager…
- Constantly looking for and identifying upsell opportunities among current client data base.
- Competitive pay, commission plan and Employee Share Scheme.
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- This womenswear brand has an established foothold in the luxury goods market with over 30 retail boutiques nationwide.
- Regularly monitor, measure and report on stock levels and stock related issues.
- Regularly liaise with planning and production departments regarding stock…
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Ideally 12-18 months work experience in a corporate sales or hospitality or retail environment.
- Your day-to-day duties will include:
- To book, attend and manage meetings within a specified sales sector.
- Engage with regular sales training and process development.
- OTE of up to $100k.
- Current drivers licence and own vehicle (during probationary period).
- Minimum 2 years' experience in FMCG/sales industry.
- Visit on and off-premise retailers.
$70,000 a year
- Conduct an integrated program of compliance training and education for all staff to ensure their continuing awareness, understanding of and compliance with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.