jobs in Caneland Central QLD
- Enjoy great in store competitions which includes winning trips overseas and new cars Staff discounts on all of our group retail brands for you and your family.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Attach your current resume/CV, including contact details of two referees, preferably your current/past supervisor, who can confirm/support your capabilities,…
- As the fastest growing optical retail group in the world, at Specsavers we strive to be the best optical retailer in Australia and New Zealand, offering the…
$43 an hour
- To be successful for this position you will need to have previous stores experience.
- We believe in Simplicity through fearless innovation and commit to…
- Are currently completing or have recently finished your qualifications in Finance and/or Accounting and wish to become a Certified Public Accountant.
- Key duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and efficient.
- Oaks is owned by Minor International, one of the largest hospitality and leisure companies in the Asia Pacific region, with internationally recognised Brands…
- Must pass all requirements of a National police check.
- To fulfil the role, you will need:
- Previous cleaning/maintenance experience preferred but not essential.
- Awareness of loss prevention, health & safety, visual merchandising, as well as experience in a team environment or fashion retail is favourable but not…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.