jobs in Canley Heights NSW
You refined by:
Chatswood NSW (undo)
- A current Working with Children Check or relevant state equivalent is a mandatory requirement for this position.
- Currently hold a full driver’s licence.
- Driver's licence is an advantage.
- Extra income through generous uncapped commission.
- Well-presented and have the ability to build rapport with clients.
Touche Cafe - Chatswood
- We are seeking a bright hard working experienced team leader/sandwich hand to join our café in Chatswood.
- To be considered for this role you must be:
- Have a passion for fashion and retail sales.
- Have a minimum of 2 years fashion management experience.
- We are a fast paced business that is continuously adapting…
- Open to candidates from a retail or call center background.
- Proven capability of dealing with conflict, complaints and difficult customers in any previous or…
- Internship period is at least 2-3 days per week for 3 months.
- We mix innovative strategy, disruptive implementation, with omni-channel sales and cross border…
- We are looking for a fragrance consultant who is self motivated, passionate about fragrances to deliver a luxurious and unique experience to all customers.
- No prior qualifications higher than a certificate II.
- MEGT are proud to partner with Beaurepaires - Australia's most trusted tyre retailer.
- You will be responsible for managing key relationships and act as the primary point of contact for home loan brokers ensuring their needs are met and grow the…
$50,000 - $65,000 a year
- Liaising with third parties and key stakeholders and filing reports;
- Brand new offices with high tech equipment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.