jobs in Canley Heights NSW
Gentle Dental Care
- Dental Assistant Part Time to work at state of the art GDC dental surgery in Liverpool - must have experience and candidates with certificate will be an…
$113,066 a year
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent work experience or a combination of study and experience deemed appropriate by SWSLHD.
- Where You'll Be Working.
- Diploma of Community Services – Financial Counselling and have a minimum of 2 years experience in financial counselling.
- Applications will close on 26/02/2020.
Australian Global College
- Ensure the end to end management of course administration requirements from establishment through to certificate processing;
- Ensure student files are updated;
$25 - $30 an hour
- > At least 3 years minimum experience in teaching is a MUST!!
- Established Music School since 1980 in Liverpool’s CBD.
- > Lessons are One on One.
Hawkesbury International College
$40 - $55 an hour
- Previous 1-2 years minimum experience in “industry” environment.
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment TAE40116 or equivalent, including design and develop…
$26,000 - $30,000 a year
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all…
Belgravia Health & Leisure Group Pty Ltd
- You will encourage children to engage in a positive fun environment that encourages inclusion whilst always maintaining a duty care for the children…
$35.62 - $36.50 an hour
- Always dedicated to providing outstanding customer and patient care.
- Our vision is that our care is always safe, high quality and personalised and all our staff…
$52,594 a year
- Security staff must not place themselves, or be expected by others to place themselves, at unnecessary risk in carrying out their duties.
- What We Can Offer You.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.