jobs in Canley Heights NSW
- The GBS team will exclusively cater for the increasingly greater need for comprehensive, innovative retail solutions and services in the Australian market.
- Discounts to major retailers through our Gallagher Rewards scheme.
- Tier 1 Insurance Broking qualification.
- Ensuring compliance of systems and processes with the…
- The pace can get hectic here so we make sure we recognise everyone's effort in a range of celebrations and exciting incentives per region as well as a host of…
- The Account Executive will be part of the expanding Uber Eats Sales & Success team in Australia and New Zealand, focusing on the following core responsibilities…
- You are one of the top 10% of the salespeople in your current company/division.
- We empower entire organizations to work together across social, marketing,…
- You’ll need to have at least 2 years experience in a similar role, be self-motivated and able to work on your own and without supervision.
- Provide you with 5 weeks of world-class, industry-leading sales training to help you get started.
- We would like to hear from you if:
- If yes, then read on!
- Typically at least 1-2 years’ experience in communications, preferably in an agency setting or within applicable industry.
- Key Attributes of the Candidate:
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- You’ll be negotiating with sales people, delegating tasks to a junior member of staff, and presenting to senior clients.
- We are looking to strengthen our Field Sales function by hiring an experienced Sales professional to sell JMP software products to current and prospective…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.