jobs in Canley Heights NSW
You refined by:
Assistant Store Manager (undo)
- Work with innovative product with a leading retailer.
- An open-mind, ready to elevate your growth with a leading retailer.
- Are you an Ultimate PERFORMER?
- Previous management experience, ideally within fashion retail.
- The opportunity to grow your retail fashion career.
- Understanding of fashion and trends.
- Opportunity to develop and progress up the retail food chain.
- Are you a skilled manager who is ready to THRIVE with a leading retailer?
- What’s in it for you:
- Want to be part of the brand that everyone is talking about and elevate your career in retail management!
- Are you ready to take your Retail Management career to…
- With over 160 stores internationally and an exciting expansion project underway, if you live and breathe retail, thrive off the exciting challenges that retail…
- An experienced and well- rounded retailer with a minimum of 1-3 years’ Assistant Management or Department Management experience in a retail environment.
- Our dream 2IC will support the store manager in driving sales and supporting our retail team.
- An essential part of the role is meeting sales targets, and…
- As the Assistant Store Manager, you will support the Store Manager in all aspects of store operations from stock management to P&L accountability whilst driving…
Marsden Park NSW
$150,000 a year
- Senior Retail Recruitment Consultant VIC/QLD/NSW/ACT/NZ.
- A minimum 2 years within a KPI Driven environment selling big ticket items, such as furniture, white…
- In this role you will be assisting on all store operations related matters such as sales, staff performance, store maintenance, visual merchandise and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.