jobs in Canley Heights NSW
You refined by:
Contract Administrator (undo)
- Providing on-site contract administration assistance, as required.
- They are looking for an up and coming Contracts Administrator to join their team based in…
$85,000 - $120,000 a year
- Our client is an upper Tier 3 Builder that specialises within commercial, education, retail, hospitality and residential and prides themselves on delivering…
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Experience with Tier 2 or Tier 1 contractors is preferable.
- Experience on projects with a minimum value of $50m.
- Salary package of $150k.
$130,000 - $142,350 a year
- As Contracts Administrator your duties will include:
- If you suit the criteria above and are ready and raring to move into a fast paced environment click the…
- At Brix Projects we have a number of our clients seeking experienced Contracts Administrators.
- We have an immediate start with one clients who are continuously…
- This award winning builder consistently delivers high end complex and interesting commercial fit out, government, education, aged care and health projects from …
A2Z Building and Construction Pty Ltd
$55,000 a year
- Working closely with the management for timely resolution of contract-related issues.
- The right candidate will be responsible for executing the entire contract…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Establish, maintain and update all records of correspondence related to contract’s activity;
- Sorting out problems related to contracts and services provided;
Brefni Pty Ltd
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Contract Administrator to join our Sydney team on a permanent basis to be based on site in Sydney's CBD.
B & E Foods
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Other duties relevant to the position.
- Investigate and resolve issues in the course of contract administration at the capacity and level of the Employee, report…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.