jobs in Canley Heights NSW
- Flexibility to work across Monday to Sunday on a 5:2 (5 days on with 2 days off) shift roster.
- Our award-winning Contact Centre are currently seeking passionate…
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and passionate Customer Service Representative to join Abbott Medical in a full-time, permanent position,…
- Working in an energetic and high-volume call centre environment, you will take inbound calls and enquiries as well as making outbound calls to promote our…
- Successful completion of TAFE or Higher School certificate at a minimum.
- Ensure all phone, fax and email orders are entered into SAP within 1 day of receipt and…
- These part time roles will start immediately, 2 roles available 4 days per week.
- So if you have a genuine passion for helping others and thrive on delivering…
- You'll help look after our portfolio of small to large businesses and provide expert advice and solutions to drive sales and build lasting relationships with…
- Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the…
$30 - $34 an hour
- General customer service and admin duties as required.
- Process all sales through the in-house system and generate invoices.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
- Work type: Fixed Term Contract.
Healthcare Professionals Group
- Fulfilling the role as first-line telephone contact and interface with external & internal (sales teams) customers.
- Developing relationships with key customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.