jobs in Canley Heights NSW
- We will give you all the tools you require, all you need is your ambition to succeed and your energetic personality.
- Company Portrait - A Global Perspective.
- Knowledge of plumbing products from either a trade, retail or sales background would be highly desirable.
- Joining the NSW Plumbing team, you will focus on the…
Hume Building Product
- Provide sales quotes and estimates to customers.
- Liaise and follow up with customers and contractors to convert quotes into sales.
- Experience with using a CRM.
Bradnam's Windows and Doors
Kings Park NSW
- You will work in a friendly, fast paced team environment interacting with our valued customers, other external sales representative, internal sales and service…
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
- You will be required to grow the companies customer list through outreach emails, calls (50 calls a day) and qualification.
- $2,000 travel allowance per year.
- Due to recent rapid growth we are looking for an enthusiastic customer service professional to complement our existing sales team.
- Follow up on incoming leads from businesses and customers.
- People2people recruitment is constantly looking for new talent with sales consultant experience…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$60,000 a year
- Your day will include making high volumes of outbound calls to your clients and advising on the latest promotions and products, closing and maximising sales and…
$65,000 a year
- A well-established provider of security systems is enthusiastic to onboard a talented sales representative to join their growing company.
- What's in it for you?
Pettit Pharma & Device Search
Hills District NSW
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- You will qualify leads from marketing campaigns as qualified sales leads and opportunities and set up meetings and/or calls between existing and prospective…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.