jobs in Canley Heights NSW
2XM Technology Pty Ltd
$110,000 - $150,000 a year
- Be first point of contact for customers who have placed orders.
- Create catalogues and manual quotes, as well as adhoc quotes/spot deals for customers.
- Experience in enterprise-wide risk aggregation, risk analytics or risk technology platforms is highly desirable.
- We serve the needs of acute care patients, long-term residents, caregivers and care providers in more than 60 countries.
- We are looking for a person to:
$70,000 a year
- Must have full drivers licence.
- No 2 days are the same.
- Well-presented and an excellent communicator.
- Engage with new and existing clients to actively promote…
$100,000 a year
- Maximising sales and profit volume in a new business capacity across a NSW territory.
- The ideal applicant will have 3 + years of residential sales experience.
- Working towards sales targets and KPIs: 5 years (Required).
- We require a person with experience selling into a diverse range large corporations but also any…
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence (or be currently undertaking).
- The location and quality of Silkari Suites at Chatswood, combined…
Sydney West Real Estate
- Working towards sales targets and KPIs: 1 year (Preferred).
- Please apply only if you meet the criteria.
- Certificate 4 in Real estate.
- Reporting to the General Manager of the region, this position is responsible for sales activities in the APAC region of RecordPoint's interests.
$150,000 a year
- The primary purpose of this position is to sell high-end data links and IP cloud technologies to a range of customers, driving growth and maximising sales…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.