jobs in Castle Hill NSW
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Charterhouse Partnership (undo)
$65,000 a year
- Complete all relevant administration and documentation.
- Manage both inbound and outbound calls with customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- This firm has an excellent reputation as a leading Corporate law firm who offer a range of benefits to their employees including career development…
- At least 2 years’ experience in defendant insurance matters.
- The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of matters within…
- At least 2 years’ experience, preferably within financial services.
- Compiling reports (mainly within Salesforce) to assist with management reporting and…
- Project administration experience preferably within a similar industry but not essential.
- As the EA/Office Manager, you will be providing support to a Project…
- Minimum 2 Years previous Customer Service experience required, ideally this experience will be within the FMCG or Consumables sector.
- Award winning criminal defence law firm based in Sydney CBD.
- Market leading firm in all aspects of general, complex and international criminal law known for…
- Perform all the duties as QA automation developer:
- Experience as Developer or Automation Expert in the QA area.
- Knowledge acquired awareness and/or expertise.
- Duties within the role will include:
- This role would be suitable for a hardworking Junior PA who is looking to establish themselves in a role.
$85,000 a year
- Minimum 2 years payroll experience.
- Full function Payroll duties – working in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Ensuring all payroll deadlines are met.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.