jobs in Casuarina WA
You refined by:
Baker Hughes (undo)
- Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Completions/IPS/IWS Product Group.
- Carry out Critical Path Analysis and produce Total Float Reports across project plans, in order to highlight the most critical schedule drivers to Project…
- 2+ years experience in relevant industry (Oil & Gas, Airline, Military, Automotive).
- Technical Diploma or Associates Degree in Mechanical Field preferred.
- Heavily involved in pre-job planning with Operations Manager and Customer Service manager with pre-job planning – Cerberus modelling, equipment allocation and…
- During Stage 1, the LoF Lead is responsible for establishing Life of Field program and activities for customer-owned equipment.
- Under general supervision provides support for the product segments, technical selling, key field product applications, production troubleshooting, facility and…
- Degree in Instrumentation and Control Systems Engineering, or Industrial Computer Systems Engineering or related discipline or an equivalent combination of…
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate discipline with 10+ years relevant experience.
- Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges…
- Responsible for maintaining and making available as necessary complete and current project documents and related information throughout the project cycle.
- Work with the Operation Delivery Managers and wider Services and Sales team to manage the sales proposal process from opportunity identification through…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.