jobs in Casuarina WA
$30 - $35 an hour
- As an experienced Admin Assistant with extensive State Government experience, your duties will include:
- General HR duties including timesheets.
- Provide effective coordination of course scheduling and other admin duties.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement systems and process improvements;
- Tree/Arbor worker needed for ongoing work SOR.
- Full time work is available for the right applicant.
- We are currently working with a tree and grounds company in…
- These are mixed utility positions, and candidates will be required to work in all departments including: housekeeping, kitchen, mine-site, laundry, bar, retail,…
- Must hold a current High Risk Forklift Licence.
- Hays are currently seeking experienced FIFO stores candidates to start immediately on an 8:6 roster.
- Multiple positions available, apply now and secure a position!
- Our client is currently seeking multiple warehouse workers to join their team in South Guildford.
$29 - $35 an hour
- Successful candidates will be assisting our clients with camp maintenance duties including changing door handles and locks, basic carpentry duties, grounds work…
- Reporting to the Finance Manager your duties will include:
- Permanent | Standalone Credit Control Officer | Eastern Suburbs.
- Following up on outstanding debts.
$28 an hour
- You'll have a good understanding of financial planning software and preferably have your Diploma in Financial Planning or related Finance qualifications.
- These are casual positions to begin with, however suitable candidates may be offered permanent 2/1 or 3/1 ongoing rosters once we have found you your ideal site…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.