jobs in Casuarina WA
You refined by:
Malaga WA (undo)
- The Salvation Army is a child safe organisation that is committed to ensuring the wellbeing of children and young people, and protecting them from harm.
- You will have already worked in a retail, office or customer service and/or sales role, can quickly build rapport and strive to deliver exceptional customer…
- Criteria: Minimum 0-1+ years related experience - High School Diploma (or Secondary School Diploma, or equivalent) desired.
- Position Title: Field Operator I.
- This is an opportunity to utilise your current tool knowledge and sales experience within a store that focuses on your growth and development.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
Action Glass & Aluminium
- Construction Contract, Program and Project Administrators.
- Solid interest in the Glazing Industry and wishes to complete their Glazing Certificate III.
- Rexel Electrical Supplies, a part of Rexel Australia is a market leader serving commercial, industrial, residential and retail customers with world-class…
- Assisting with customer service in store.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Exciting opportunity for a junior picker/packer with our client based in Malaga.
- Pick packing of building supplies.
- Use of warehouse systems (e.g. RF scanners).
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Safety and security during a shift.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.