You refined by:
- Opportunity to complete nationally accredited qualifications in Retail.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic…
- High volume retail sales and stock management.
- We are all about work-life balance and an ever-changing retail environment that’s always open to new ideas &…
- Good staff benefits – discounts on private health insurance.
- The successful candidate will be required to complete a pre-employment medical and Police clearance…
- We opened our first store on the outskirts of Newcastle in New South Wales in 1964 and have 186 stores operating across Australia today.
- Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where we;
- Significant discounts across all our brands.
- Potential to work full time in this role.
- Are you excited about being a part of Australia’s Largest Retail Pharmacy Group with over 17,000+ employees across more than 500 stores across Australia?
- Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check (where relevant…
- Discounts on private health insurance.
- Business administration or equivalent experience.
- Entry of a large volume of data across multiple platforms.
$66,313 - $73,472 a year
- A key area of responsibility is the administration of programmes on behalf of the Department of Health.
- These include, but are not limited to Medicare, the…
$58,363 a year
- At AGL, we’re committed to diversity and inclusion, so we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse…
Be the first to see new jobs in Cheltenham SA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.