jobs in Cheltenham SA
You refined by:
- This highly regarded subcontractor works with SA Tier 1 and Tier 2 builders on a range of projects from commercial to residential construction.
- Reporting into the Office Manager and supporting a small team with customer service and administration duties, you day will be diverse and varied handling…
- Assist with some rostering duties as a back up to current rostering clerk.
- Ensure brochures, pamphlets and other information provided at reception and on…
- The ability to devise and implement strategic communications plans coupled with experience writing for a range of platforms including web, social media, media…
$37 an hour
- In this role you will be responsible for performing executive level administrative duties along with providing general office and team support.
- You must hold a valid DHS Working with Children Clearance.
- Lead and implement web content management activities for a government project.
- You must have a current and satisfactory National Police Clearance.
- The Customer Care team member is responsible for directly dealing with customers by phone,…
- The successful candidates must have a current MR Driver’s licence and have proven experience within horticulture and gardening and/or experience maintaining…
- Working at Heights licence (desirable).
- Elevated Work Platforms licence (desirable).
- Hydro Blaster job available at Port Pirie, ongoing on a 10/4 roster.
- The ability to commit to a 2 year contract.
- In return, you will work in a dynamic team within a recognised Department and be granted a 2 year contract.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.