jobs in Chullora NSW
You refined by:
Accounts Payable Officer (undo)
- You need to successfully clear a pre-employment medical and police check.
- In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales.
- The Group includes the Blackmores range, consistently voted No.1 health brand in Australia; the highly respected Blackmores Institute; BioCeuticals, Australia’s…
- The ability to start a contract at short notice and commit to the duration of the contract (late February 2020).
- What you will be doing in the role:
$67,000 a year
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a accounts payable role.
- In this role, you will work closely with the Finance team and across the entire organisation…
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role using an ERP system.
- Data entry: matching invoices to purchase orders and processing.
- What are we looking for?
- Our client is an Australian-owned business in the Financial Services known for their unique service and involvement in the community.
- Reporting to the AP Manager, you will be performing end to end Accounts Payable duties.
- You will join a company that prides themselves on having a friendly and…
- To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.
- Prepare monthly reporting review of AP ledgers and aged…
- Qualification in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- What key responsibilities does this role have @ Koala?
- Why we have this role @ Koala.
$62,000 a year
- If you are excited about joining a company who value your opinion and you have the relevant skills and experience outlined above I am keen to hear from you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.