jobs in Clyde NSW
- 1 + years of relevant IT experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 6 + months of relevant IT experience.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Stduying towards a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a relevant discipline (Law, Political Science, Public Policy, etc.).
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales teams, service teams, legal, support, etc.).
- The candidate will not only assist in maintaining a high reliability and performance but also keep operating costs in facilities at a minimum while supporting…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in an executive assistant function.
- You’ll need to take effective action, and efficiently and proactively solve…
- This position also help to streamline current APAC headcount management and sales compensation process and propose improvements to the business to increase its…
- Calendar Management: Ensure all region and pan-APAC enablement program and event calendars are current, and identify gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Recruiting and Hiring - You will take the lead in hiring quality personnel who not only fit the needs of the current organization but will allow the team to…
- 1 – 3 years of technology related sales as an inside sales representatives, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience.
- Advanced degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Facilitate alignment and effective AWS communication within sales team and internal/external key partners…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.