jobs in Clyde NSW
You refined by:
- Must have the ability to pass a drug & alcohol test & police check.
- Randstad is currently seeking experienced Part Pickers for an Alcohol distribution company…
- Regular awards & recognition programs, an extensive employee benefits program.
- An intensive on-boarding and structured training program;
- Navigate the systems, databases and applications and communicate processes to customers.
- Provide genuine customer care through in-depth conversations to prevent…
- Referring customers to relevant organisations and/or agencies for out of scope transactions.
- Objection handling and effectively answering enquiries.
- Randstad are currently seeking a PERMANENT STOREMAN to join a Family owned business based in the Western suburbs.
- What's in it for you?
- Work in a team that is supportive and successful which you will be proud to be a part of if this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and YOU…
- Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertake inbound and outbound correspondence with customers via phone, email and other communication methods.
- Answering all incoming calls to allocate and co-ordinate preventative maintenance and response works for clients.
- Present professionally in business attire and.
- As a motivated professional, your daily duties will include:
- If this sounds like the role for you, and you meet the criteria, please apply via the link or email…
- Assisting in clerical support with mail, data processing, account enquiries and receptionist duties.
- Your main aim will be to provide general office and…
Be the first to see new jobs in Clyde NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.