jobs in Clyde NSW
You refined by:
Robert Walters (undo)
- Answer all incoming calls in a timely manner and distribute to the team where appropriate.
- Ability to engage with customers with empathy and compassion.
$180,000 a year
- Risk portfolio - risk delivery team - all programs coming out of group risk.
- Flexible working culture with a energetic, forward thinking bright team.
- Members of the Group have a wide range of skills including: transactional and regulatory; commercial; distribution and agency arrangements, franchising and…
- 2-5 PQE encouraged to apply.
- Opportunity for a junior or senior.
- This boutique tax firm has a wealth of experience in supporting some of Australia's most…
- An immediate start 6-month fixed term contract (pro-rated) for a switched-on data entry and administration-based individual.
- Data entry speed and accuracy.
- Proven previous experience in Administration duties.
- Confidential range of high level secretarial and administrative support for the team.
- Develop risk management frameworks, policies and procedures that simultaneously provide appropriate support to approved business strategy and risk appetite, set…
- To apply please click apply or call Tully Herrmann on +61 2 82893119 for a confidential discussion.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Customer Experience Officer…
- To apply please click apply or call Conor Slocombe on +61 2 82893103 for a confidential discussion.
- Handle related internal / external enquiries.
- Support 2 Managers and their team of consultants with coordinating recruitment activities.
- Develop relationships with relevant candidates and keep in regular…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.