$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an IT project Coordinator or Office in a corporate and mid-size environment / projects.
- To make sparks fly you will have:
- Answering incoming calls professionally and efficiently.
- Building strong relationships with new customers and nurturing existing customers.
- Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Volunteer, ...
- Teach what you love & Set your own hourly rate & Be your own boss.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT will be highly regarded.
- Resolve first/second level support calls from our customers.
- With good work comes great rewards:
$50,000 - $65,000 a year
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing will be highly regarded.
- An opportunity now exists for a Marketing Coordinator to manage communications with our current…
$65,000 a year
- Fantastic benefits such as free soft drinks and snacks in the office, monthly team free lunch, casual dress code and regular social outings!
$110,000 - $120,000 a year
- Our client is an ASX listed organisation, operating within the retail domain.
- Backed by a highly reputable private equity firm, this retail organisation is…
The Print Facility
- Prints on Glass / The Print Facility located in Chatswood – We are seeking an enthusiastic person part time with highly flexible hours to join our friendly…
- As Sales Operations Professional you will help their Australian Sales Executives and customers.
- This is a part time role of around 20 hours per week, and would…
- With more than 600 stores and over 12,000 team members across Australia, New Zealand and China, Super Retail Group is home to Australasia’s leading leisure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.