jobs in Clyde NSW
You refined by:
Executive Assistant (undo)
- Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest…
$81,427 - $91,268 a year
- Provide senior administration support, including extensive diary and email management, prioritising information, proof-reading and preparing correspondence,…
- Committed to international content creation, Seven Studios maintains a production presence in key global territories including New Zealand, London, and Los…
- Provide overall executive administration and personal assistant support to BWM and when required act as support to the Leadership Team at BWMD Sydney.
- As well as our famous news and sport brands, we lead the way in fashion, food, health, real estate and parenting.
- What's in it for you?
- What do I do next?
$69,663 - $79,695 a year
- UTS staff also benefit from a wide range of Employee Benefits include flexible work practices, child care centres, generous parental leave and salary packaging…
- In this role the Executive Assistant will be accountable for managing the Chief Information Officer’s administrative requirements including stakeholder…
- Project work as needed to support the ANZ Sales team’s goals such as but not limited to tracking ANZ Sales team’s open tasks on behalf of ANZ MD.
Policy, Strategy & Science
- We recognise that we operate in a diverse community and welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander…
- Qualification in business administration or equivalent experience.
- Discounts on private health insurance.
- Office & Site Management, Reception duties.
Be the first to see new jobs in Clyde NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.