jobs in Clyde NSW
You refined by:
Sales Manager (undo)
- Harvey Norman is an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, flooring,…
- You will be responsible for achieving, managing and coordinating sales activities by maximising sales, achieving sale targets and improving market share through…
- Deliver on sales targets, working with the Head of Sales and other Sales Channel Managers to implement strategies, ensuring all targets are met.
- Ensure that the sales pipelines remain full with qualified leads and potential business.
- Provide analysis of program performance and present strategic…
- Experienced in coaching sales professionals in complex sales/pursuits.
- Location: 2 Richardson Place, North Ryde, NEW SOUTH WALES 2113 AUS.
- 4 years sales experience in digital data or technology with experience calling on both direct clients and agencies.
- Media and Advertising agency contacts.
- This includes: market size, key market players, major market dynamics, key segments, key challengers and key opportunities.
- Provide Sales support for partners.
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Develop and implement programs to improve agency experience and education through training, business reviews, and product updates;
- Support & manage trade shows and other sales related activities.
- Build and manage a sales portfolio across newly acquired and retained customers.
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Provide timely information to customers, for pricing and availability of products, suppliers activities that might affect the supply of products.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.