jobs in Clyde NSW
$57,350 a year
- Compile, analyse and interpret sales and membership data and use relevant findings to continually improve sales performance.
- In return we offer you:
- You will need to successfully clear a pre-employment medical and police check.
- The ideal candidate should be experienced as an account sales or pre-sales…
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in the same or similar role and a strong grasp of this critical market segment having previously…
- Performs duties in any related Sales and Marketing area/ department as required by management.
- Prospects new business through phone solicitation, outside sales…
- Commercial acumen and the ability to convert your deep understanding of current and future consumer and market trends into revenue opportunities.
- Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be accountable for store operations and developing your team who are responsible for providing telecommunication…
- Execute the field sales plan and manage inbound sales leads in a timely manner.
- You will be expected to maximize Grazitti’s sales potential, craft sales plans…
- Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand…
- This includes: market size, key market players, major market dynamics, key segments, key challengers and key opportunities.
- Provide Sales support for partners.
- 4 years sales experience in digital data or technology with experience calling on both direct clients and agencies.
- Media and Advertising agency contacts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.