jobs in Darling Harbour NSW
$26 an hour
- Answering telephone and email enquiries.
- You will need to have a strong background in reception and customer service.
- Delivering high level of customer service.
- You must hold a white card, have your own transport, PPE and be able to walk for long periods of time.
- We have several casual labourer positions opening up…
$27.11 an hour
- They promote a positive and energetic company culture and are building their team as they continue to grow in the Australian market.
- What you'll get in return.
- You will be paid well above the minimum award rate.
- Previous experience as a Parking Officer and/or Ranger is essential for this role and you must have a valid…
$28 an hour
- Answer all incoming calls and assess which team to pass the client to.
- Due to a period of growth and change they are looking for a receptionist and…
- You will spot asbestos and do general labouring duties like shovelling/ sorting and digging.
- Drivers license and White card is essential and own transport is…
- As the receptionist your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Previous reception and customer service experience.
$50,000 a year
- Experience within a retail or sales role.
- Outbound Calls - follow up warm and cold leads, contact pharmacies across Australia to introduce products, arrange…
- Ability to work to program.
- You will ensure the maintenance and preservation of the City by keeping the local community and streets clean and tidy.
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Managing incoming mail and document filing.
- An exciting administration officer opportunity has recently become available in the North Shore area.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.