jobs in Darling Harbour NSW
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Contribute to the planning, documentation and execution of all data-related activities for the Release escalating to the Release lead where these activities are…
$550 a day
- This leading Tier 1 Financial Services provider finds itself extremely well positioned in the current climate and is looking to appoint a PMO Analyst from an…
- This role will focus on delivering a portfolio of Cyber Defense work including penetration testing and red teaming, assisting senior team members with business…
- A relevant Financial Crime tertiary qualification.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of KYC / OCDD experience within an Institutional On-boarding role.
$700 - $780 a day
- This leading Insurance Group finds itself extremely well positioned in the current climate and is looking to appoint a PMO Analyst – Risk for a Global Risk…
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security, or Information Systems or related work experience.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- The role will act as an ambassador within their region for all aspects of PMO Governance and Processes covering all key aspects of the project life-cycle such…
- If you feel you possess the relevant skills to the above please apply now with most updated Cv.
- One of Australia's top tier leading consulting who host and…
- Tertiary qualifications in business or technology related fields.
- Minimum of 6 years Business Analysis experience.
- Perform health and availability check on firewall devices (Cisco, Checkpoint and Juniper etc.).
- Current Job Roles & Responsibilities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.