jobs in Darwin NT
You refined by:
$160,000 a year
- Ensure workforce complies with relevant Workplace Health and Safety Act and Regulations and site specific requirements.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Working for an established local organisation supporting generalist HR duties.
- Working knowledge of Australian employment legislation and relevant policy within…
- You will be required to use your extensive technical & people management skills along with best practice methodologies to develop, implement & validate…
- Working to increase efficiency and effectiveness of primary health care to ensure Territorians receive the right care in the right place at the right time.
- To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate current experience as a HR Advisor or Generalist.
- This includes however, is not limited to:
- As the successful candidates you will need to have previous property management experience along with a Cert IV in Property and a current drivers licence.
$107,000 a year
- Extensive Public Health Management experience in the not for profit sector and/or Aboriginal community controlled organisations, delivering primary health care…
- 2/3 years Business to Business Sales Experience.
- Proven record in exceeding KPI expectations and Sales Targets.
- This Civil Contractor operating in the Northern Territory is recruiting for a talented civil project Supervisor to manage a key civil road project in the NT.
- As the successful candidate you will need to have a minimum 3-5 year’s experience media planning and buying in an agency environment and have strong…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.