jobs in Darwin NT
- Solid and proven experience working in a fast paced, high volume retail sales environment.
- Operating since 1976 and with over 170 stores across Australia, New…
- We want you to enjoy coming to work....like really LOVE it.
- Applicants need to be available for a mixture of shifts during the week and on weekends.
- A Guest Service Agent provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete…
- Established in 1972, the Arnhem Land Progress Aboriginal Corporation, (ALPA), started as a co-operative of community stores in Arnhem Land and has gone from…
- Based at our Darwin store, this casual role will offer a minimum of two shifts per fortnight (minimum 3 hours per shift).
- A strong attention to detail.
- We will offer you a fun, rewarding work environment, training and career opportunities, reward and recognition and awesome team benefits and discounts across…
- Do you hold an ESS certificate ?
- You hold or are willing to obtain Advanced First Aid and Resuscitation qualifications.
- Deck duties, including rope work.
- Flexible, reliable, and responsive to a range of work situations.
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Esplanade Darwin.
- We have a combination of over 2,400 retail outlets across Australia covering Coles supermarkets, Coles Express fuel and convenience sites, Spirit Hotels and…
Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture
- Provide a professional reception and administrative service including acknowledging visitors, answering and directing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.